Thank you for visiting www.easypav.com (the “Website”)
P.M.I. S.r.l. takes your privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal information. This policy explains how we collect and use the information you give us. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
2) We do not intend to collect personal details about children on this Website. If you are under 16, always check with a parent or guardian before giving personal information to anyone online.
Who will be holding your personal information?
1) P.M.I. S.r.l. - Via Martiri della Libertà, 155 - 13874 Mottalciata (Biella) will hold the information you provide via this Website.
2) Anyone who accesses our Website will be able to see any information you make publicly available via the Website. Other visitors to the Website are subject to the Website terms and conditions but we cannot guarantee that they will comply with them. Therefore, please do not disclose any personal information you are not happy to share (or any personal information about anyone else) when making contributions to the Website.
What information do we collect?
1) The personal information that we collect from you may include, but is not limited to, the following information about you:
- email address;
- address, postcode;
- phone number;
- the country you are in;
- information about the way you use our website, so that we can improve the effectiveness of our campaign (see our cookies policy for more information).
How do we collect information?
We will obtain personal information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
- sign-up to receive updates on a campaign or our activities;
- post comments or other content to the website;
- contact us through the site or any other channel;
How do we use this information?
1) We will use your personal information in a number of ways including to:
- help you participate in the Website;
- provide you with any information you have requested;
- provide or administer activities relating to our services or the services offered on the Website;
- display any comments you make on the Website;
- provide you with information relating to us or information that we think might be of interest to you including information about our events and activities;
2) We may also email you about opportunities, campaigns, information or activities that we think you might be interested in. If you do not want us to send you updates like this, please contact via our contact form.
How do we protect personal information?
1) We place great importance on the security of your personal information and we always try to take appropriate precautions to protect it.
2) Despite all of our precautions however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you disclose to us and you must understand that you do so at your own risk.
Changes to your details or this policy
1) If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us at the email address at the beginning of this policy.